Monday, August 26, 2013

Dear Family,

When I said don't send me anything I meant don't send me packages.  Please continue sending me letters and my cousins letters home from their mission.  I was looking for those all week.

Zone Conference was an amazing experience and I'm so glad that I got to experience it.  I received so much revelation on what I needed to do.  We mostly talked about working with the members and how to do that.  This is where I encourage all of you to be the best member missionaries you can possibly be.

Eric Mitchell is being baptized on Saturday and I'm very excited.  So is my Eric, and Brooklyn, and I'm not sure which baptism to be more excited about.  Eric Mitchell has worked very, very hard for his baptism and the ward is excited to get him.

Also since I didn't write last week I feel a need to talk about my new companion, Sister Piutau.  She's from Southern California and is of Tongan descent.  She's very easy-going and doesn't get stressed very easily which is really, really nice for me to be around.  She's very sweet and I've loved working with her.

I love you all and I miss you.

Love,
Sister Ashley Naylor

No comments:

Post a Comment